Just checking to see how painful it is to write a new post from my iPod Touch. Answer: not very. For some reason the categories aren’t showing up on the WordPress application, however, so I can’t file this under ‘meta’.
And boy, does this touch keyboard need some cursor keys, rather than forcing me into touching the screen in a pixel-perfect location to get at typos. The typing is still really easy, but obviously mistakes creep in…
Ah, ok, trying to add a new ‘meta’ tag made all my previously entered categories appear, so that’s fine. In the end.
Here’s a picture of Jo on her 3rd birthday:
- RT @AdamRutherford: This. Teachers, educationalists, everyone, read this theguardian.com/education/2017… 1 month ago
- RT @GreatestQuotes: "The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it." - W.M. Lewis 1 month ago
- RT @exultatesingers: Thrilled to be joined by the stellar line-up of @ifagiolini and @hismajsagbutts for #monteverdi450 Vespers of 1610, 1… 1 month ago
- RT @Baddiel: The Bee Movie thing seems to be untrue. But the 9 year old having the nuclear codes thing remains bona fucking fide. 3 months ago
- RT @funnyordie: Donald Trump explains how business was done hundreds of millions of years ago in this uncut clip from our friend Sacha Baro… 5 months ago